India Ethiopia- Promoting Equitable Growth
Introduction by Mohit Srivastava
Ethiopia’s regional integration and role in east Africa is developing and we all know the future is accelerating at India-Ethiopia relations. In the last two years the new reformist government of the country has made different economic reforms that have made changes in the financial institutions such as banks and insurances. Following the economic reforms in the country which is becoming more liberal, there are certain movements which could have positive effects on the development of the Economy. Our Panel will tackle the big questions. How will the future- From Agriculture to health- impact Indo-Ethiopian relations? How will our collaborations change and influence the bilateral relations? Will we witness the evolution of more liberal post covid19 trade mechanisms?
Welcome Keynote Address: (IST 1:30PM)
• H.E. Ms. Nagma Malick IFS, Additional Secretary (Africa) Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India(TBC)
• H.E. Dawano Kedir, Permanent Secretary for Economic Diplomacy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt of Ethiopia
• H.E. Dr. Tizita Mulugeta Yimam, Ambassador of Ethiopia in India
• Rahel Abebe, Deputy Editor in Chief, Ethiopian News Agency
• Mr. Aschalew Tadesse, Director of Promotion, Ethiopia Investment Commission
• Kirubel Shitahun, Traffic & Sales Head, Ethiopian Airlines – India
• Q& A Session
Moderated by: • Dr. Asif Iqbal, President, Indian Economic Trade Organization.