Membership includes monthly meetings, Interactions, invitations to official delegations to foreign countries for development of trade and commerce
For Companies looking at opening Indian Markets for their services and products, invitations to Trade fairs and other interactions with Govt officials for development of Investment facilitation.
As a part of our social initiative and to support to the society and its Goodwill, we facilitate discounted membership services to members.
– We ensure continuous support for the development of International businesses collaborations by creating and disseminating cross-industry best practices and critical knowledge.
-Help members understand and keep abreast of changing economic conditions, new regulatory and emerging business environment, and rapid technological change.
– Operating through 23 International offices globally representing all industry sectors, we regularly organize workshops, seminars, customized business delegations and site visits that are well-attended and well-received.
– Members get special concessions on delegate fees where applicable. Become a part of the IETO for better global connectivity.
– We provide strong interface with Foreign Trade missions and local Indian State Governments in the formulation of industrial policy, sector specific schemes and policies that can enable bring in Foreign Investment.
-Help with development of critical infrastructure including land and energy.
– Ensure an industry-friendly regulatory network. We also provide necessary policy and institutional support to the emerging businesses in developing these policies, with industry expertise, cutting edge research and incisive analysis.
– We regularly send out delegation representations on both urgent and long standing issues. With a powerful voice in the foreign trade departments, and a credibility built over several decades, we make sure Industry’s representations are heard by the Governments of various countries that will welcome Indian businesses abroad.
IETO has developed excellent and extensive contacts with Foreign Embassies and Trade Offices in India and abroad with many Indian missions, counterpart associations in other countries. We facilitate regular interaction with these offices, to enable IETO members to explore opportunities in other countries and ensure smooth and trouble free operations overseas. We also assist in Import/Export Documentation, Visa Letters, Certificates of Origin and customized delegations based on sector interest. We regularly host visiting trade delegations from abroad and facilitate similar trips abroad.
IETO Network, Business Support and Advocacy
– IETO delivers the best networking internationally. Featuring State heads, leaders and professionals from Large, Medium and Small Industries, besides Institutions, Utilities, and Government departments and political leaders.
– IETO initiatives are always an occasion where top professionals and leaders meet, engage in business discussions, celebrate and innovate. — – Our membership team helps build ‘One-on-one’ connections and assist specific companies or individuals to meet others working across a broad spectrum of Industries.
– Our recent visits to Israel, Russia, Bulgaria, Armenia, Zimbabwe, Ecuador, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden, Japan are to name a few that have enabled delegates to focus on delivery and action.
RBL Bank Limited
Peenya Branch, Bangalore 560058, INDIA
A/c No. 4012 0819 0582
A/c Name- INDIAN ECONOMIC TRADE ORGANIZATION
IFSC Code RATN0000352
FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS SWIFT CODE: